HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hello,
We are two undergraduate students studying Psychology at the University of Edinburgh. For our final dissertation topic, we are studying the association between personality and dietary choices, specifically the paleo diet, the Atkin’s diet, and gluten-free or vegan diets. The study is in the form of an online survey. Firstly, you will be asked a few questions about their diet - why you follow it, and you commitment to it. After, you will complete a personality questionnaire. The study typically takes 20 minutes. Participation in the study is voluntary but participants will be entered into a draw with the chance to win one of two £20 amazon gift vouchers.
We were wondering if you could please take this survey! Our study is being supervised by Alex Weiss of the University of Edinburgh and the survey has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we would be glad to help. Otherwise you may wish to email our supervisor at [email protected]

Here is the link!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e8NBwqPC2xzOF_Vm5FvDEQJ4OFordRgAW48BnxIxDWg/viewform?usp=send_form

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ViktorijaGor at 11/30/15 08:10:43

Hey :) I would be happy to help. Drop me a line on Facebook, Viktorija Gorcakovaite

• Report Abuse

Posted by Greyskies at 12/01/15 09:05:58

I'm happy to take part.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Gunnar at 12/10/15 14:40:07

Glad to help ;)

• Report Abuse

Posted by juleslian at 12/13/15 11:48:34

fun! Thanks for posting this.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Amy1274 at 12/14/15 09:19:00

Hello, I've taken part. Your research sounds very interesting :) I would just like to make one comment, which is that for some vegans at least, veganism is not a diet, but a philosophy, and therefore not directly comparable to the diets you have mentioned. I do not say this to criticise your work, rather to suggest this as a possible area of analysis, or a factor that might explain some trends in your results. Anyway, good luck with your studies!

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now