HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

http://domnatorsblog2.blogspot.com/2007/11/veganism.html

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
VEGANISM
Why Vegan?
CHAPTER CLIPPINGS FROM UNPUBLISHED BOOKS~AUTHOR D.M (2000) MODIFIED VERSION.
Here is my answer but do me one thing, don't ever ask me again!
Being Vegan is for:
#1. Health Reason
#2. Ethical Reason
#3. Religious Reason
#4. Environmental Reason

How Long have I been Vegan?

1. Since Birth I would say. Spiritually, I was not meant to eat other than my Rabbit Food.
Like every Asian Household, I was force fed Meat because everybody wants to fatten up that baby so people won't think we're poor pompers and that a FAT kid means WEALTH!
2. I am Lactose Intolerant. Yes, I can take pills and actually build my digestive system by taking small dosage of dairy but check this out, if my BODY tells me one thing, I will follow and do it. Plus, Meat and Dairy is the source of FAT! So it's a sign; I am to remain healthy on the inside and out.
3. When I was young, I would purposely burn my pizza so I could pluck off all the pepperoni's.

Veganism: Mz.D's Theories

Let's take the Dinosaurs Age. We are willing to accept the Dinosaurs, like the Brachiosaurus and Triceratops as the Herbivores and the T.Rex as the Carnivores, why can't you INANE Humans accept the same geno Living Creatures of the Human Race as the same?
There are Humans that are MEANT to be Herbivores and Humans that are MEANT to be Carnivores like the T.Rex and Brachiosaurus. I am a Herbivore Human.
NO, there is no such thing as an Omnivore Human because like T. Rex, they like to marinate their tree salad while devouring on their Carnivorous Meal!

Meant Herbivores = Cycle of the Dietary Tree. Cows, Pigs, & most Land mammals that you eat are Herbivores. Usually eats Grass and non any other "meat" products into their diet. When humans step in and change the cycle of these dietary Herbivores, ManKind not only kill off these species, but create new diseases like the "MadCow Disease", "Bird Flu", etc. All this with the combination of raising animals in poor sanitary Farms and injected& infested Food for the animals (Pigs eating Pigs & Cows eating Excrements and steroiding your chicken and vegetables so you can get the plumpest Breast and greenest Greens and Reddest Tomatoes and Biggest Bananas) is an act of Greed from ManKind (with combination of Human Desructon: Pollution).

Vegan Ettiquette:

1. DO NOT CLAIM VEGETARIAN WHEN YOU STILL INTAKE "OCCASIONAL" MEATS LIKE FISH & POULTRY ONCE A MONTH..or whenever you feel like it.
2. Carnivores can go on a "Vegetarian Fasting" but that does not mean you're a Vegetarian.
3. "Fasting" is when you only intake water.
4. When you only have Fish or any other Seafood in your Carnivore Diet, you are a "SEAFOOD VEGETARIAN" or some say "Meditteraen Diet".
5. Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Don't Tell, Don't Ask.
6. DO NOT MOCK A VEGETARIAN AND PRESSURE MEAT IN THEIR FACE. I respect your Carnivore Lifestyle, so RESPECT MINE!
7. Be Courteous both Carnivores and Herbivores: Void being rude and respect someone's choice of favorite food/dish. Common Sense. If we have extreme beliefs of Opposition, choose your war wisely and never express such hatred towards something they love. *RESPECT*

***Update January 2009 with a Monk***********

His paradigms corresponds with my beliefs and philosophies as well so will document what's my paradigms and what cor-relates with the monks'.

As mentioned from my previous lectures how when eating any animal products, you are not only taking energy that they eat and everything that resembles what the animal harbour, but also their spiritual, mental, and emotional energy.

Remember, all energies is connected from Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, Intellectual, Physical, metaphysical, sexual, sensual and more. The 8 chakras energies.

What you put inside you is what make of you and bring out on the external and physical relm.

So because animals are highly sensitive beings granted with a 6th sense compare to the human creatures, this not only mean they are the higher power of energy, but they can predict their death like as if they can predict earthquakes and disasters.

For many generations of farming and slaughtering animals, the animals have already built a natural enzyme in their hormones along with stress and fear that poisons their body which in turn the cycle of killing off the one creature that extinct their existance, the humans.

The monk point out that if a human person was to only eat pork in their diet and only pork, they will not only harbour so much PIG qualities, but actually start looking like one! This is news I overlooked and quite funny!

Makes a lot of sense as I see these typical South Vietnamese people who only eat beef in their diet that their skin not only looks disgustingly dis-coloring and greasy, but their square-aggressive face starts to look like a cow!
Posted by Mz.Dom_nator at 4:26 PM
Labels: vegan veganism vegetarian health diet

Responses (0)

No response yet.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now