Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Author Avatar
Hello,

There's an animal sanctuary in Sedgley, Dudley which is under threat of bankruptcy. If that happens, the animal sanctuary site (council owned) would be open to bids. To avoid others, who might take the site and turn it into something else, acquiring the lease, I'm trying to secure the funding to bid for the site myself, via a business loan. My intention is to keep the animal sanctuary safe and make the existing on-site cafe 100% vegan.
I need market research to prove that a vegan cafe\shop will work, and hope that you can help by answering and circulating the following questionnaire.
If you could copy and paste it, along with an X next to your Y\N answers, and please send your reply to [email protected] it would be much appreciated.
Thank you to everyone who will help ;) . Your input is so valuable.

Warmest regards
J

Vegan Cafe\Shop Questionnaire

* Would you visit a 100% vegan cafe located within the Sedgley, Dudley area?
Y
N

* Would a vegan cafe\shop, the profits of which go directly to supporting an animal sanctuary, be a positive factor in your custom?
Y
N

* Do you find it hard to find ready-made vegan food?
Y
N

* Do you find it hard to find a variety of vegan food?
Y
N

* Do you find it difficult to find vegan friendly venues to eat at?
Y
N

* Do you regularly eat at any other vegan\vegetarian venues. If so may I ask where?
Y
N

* Do you find it difficult to find places to buy vegan products; packaged food and drink, toiletries?
Y
N

* Are you gluten intolerant?
Y
N

* Are you diabetic?
Y
N

* May I ask what your 5 favourite vegan dishes\desserts are?

* Do you wish to receive the results of this questionnaire via email?
Y
N

* Would you like to be informed if such a cafe\shop is open for business?
Y
N

*Any other comments?

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by AndyT at 07/01/10 06:09:34

Jay,

while i sincerely applaud your idea, let me add a grain of salt here: Don't let the responses to the questionnaire that come in give you the impression that your venture will be an easy one.

Of course most who read this here normally find it hard to find good and varied vegan food. Of course they would love to have a great place nearby, even more so if the proceeds go to an animal shelter.

Does that mean they will all visit your place every day? Quite likely not.

Best regards,
    Andy

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support