Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that after searching for decent vegan cakes (not even good vegan cake coz had given up that hope!!) I finally found a place that sells them. Since I have gone vegan, moist fresh cakes were the things I missed the most.

I had THE MOST amazing vegan/gluten free carrot cakes from this stand at the south fremantle markets (corner of carringotn and lefroy - south freo senior high school)and also bought some brownies for later which were just to die for!! They also had potato curry puffs (these are the ones I tried but the lady selling them had more). Am going back this sunday to try her other cakes.

Sad thing is the markets are open sundays only (8ish to 12ish) and have been craving the carrot cake since. soooo nice!! The stall is called yummy for me or some such thing. So worth the trip down.

I am so excited about this find, I wanted to let you all fellow veganiese in Perth know too. I'll be there around 9ish-10ish if anyone wants to catch up for coffee and carrot cake *drool*

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support