Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hi everyone!

I would like to invite you to participate in my survey on vegan and animal friendly fashion. It is part of a research for my MSc dissertation in Fashion Management.

The questionnaire takes about 10 minutes to complete your response would be extremely helpful to me.

Here is the link: Hi everyone!

I would like to invite you to participate in my survey on vegan and animal friendly fashion. It is part of a research for my MSc dissertation in Fashion Management.

The questionnaire takes about 10 minutes to complete your response would be extremely helpful to me.

Here is the link: bit.ly/1VZTC8Q

Thank you!

Katja Zeeb

Thank you!

Katja Zeeb

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by anahidscv at 08/05/15 08:09:36

Hello there, the link did not work for me.

• Report Abuse

Posted by AndyT at 08/06/15 02:11:25

You might want to add, that you are addressing this questionnaire primarily to the FEMALE forum members, because that tidbit is hidden in the small print on the first page of your questionnaire.

• Report Abuse

Posted by KatjaJac at 08/07/15 07:38:35

Sorry, something definitely went wrong with my post. I'll try again to make things less complicated:

If you are female and over the age of 16, I would like to invite you to participate in my survey on vegan and animal friendly fashion. It is part of a research for my MSc dissertation in Fashion Management.

Here is the link: bit.ly/1VZTC8Q

Thank you!

@anahidscv: the link should be working (unless there has been a problem with the server), however, you have to copy & paste it

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support