Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

http://domnatorsentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/12/seasonal-diet-programme-for-healthy.html

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
SEASONAL DIET: PROGRAMME FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
©opyright 2008 Dom_Nators Entertainment
Author/Writer: Dominique Mok
Modified & Re-Edited: December 2008
SFCity (California) January 2007

***Need Editing****

First off, I hate the word "Diet".

When people find out I have a very strict diet in my vegan lifestyle, they ask

" Are you on a diet because you don't need it!"

First off, I am not on a diet. I am a vegan. This is my lifestyle for life.
A diet is like a programme...a project to complete with dead line, thus temporary and I don't need to be on a "diet".

I chose "Seasonal Diet" because the word "Diet" sells just like if you go pick up a book that says " Stay Married " and then a bunch of dissappointed mid life crisis women trying to save their marriage realize the irony of the book is about " Staying Married...is BULL[censored]!"

Answering those idiots that says to me " You don't need the diet. You look fine!"

I say, " Ya, obviously I look this way because I'm doing something right! It obviously got me here right? In looking this way! So don't tell me I don't need this or that because that's what it takes to maintain my physique."

First off, going Vegan does not mean all you ladies...or even men to go on this TEMPORARY "diet" to lose "weight".

Vegan is a healthy lifestyle. You can never be a vegetarian once upon a time ago. This holds true to fact if you can back it up but if you say " I can be or I am vegetarian sometimes."

YOU ARE EITHER A VEGETARIAN OR NOT. SIMPLE AS THAT. But we're not gonna get into that but if you want more info on my RANTS and RAVES on Veganism:

http://domnatorsblog2.blogspot.com/2007/11/veganism.html

SEASONAL DIET

Is a Programme for those who wants to further their treatment annually like a
"Fasting" because it is recommended that you allow your body to "Fast" annually.

Most people go on a "Programme" during Spring Season to get in shape for the SUMMER.
Training and Dieting in the Spring takes longer to get the results you need to obtain.
If you Train and Diet hard in the SPRING, your body will not only struggle with this extreme change, it will also react longer to get results thus atleast 2 months+ time frame.

SPRING and FALL seasons are worst time to go on a "Programme" because of the temperature.

In the SUMMER Time, temperature rises above the body's temperature that it requires our body to excessively burn more calories to keep us COOL.

In the WINTER Time, temperature drops below the body's temperature that it requires our body to excessively burn more calories to keep us WARM-HOT.

So just by sitting in the Scorching SUN and it's heat allows us to do nothing but our own body to do it's burning. Why do you think people who live in hot climates look great?! (Hint: Sunny California or Florida, etc)

Also standing in the cold allows our body to shiver those muscles that create heat for our body thus, burning and making use of those fat in our body. This is why we tend to pack on more blubber for the winter. To keep us warm.

So to get QUICKER results that doesn't require 2 months+ rigorous training and "dieting" where our body can have a harder time adjusting and not only our minds mentally, you SEASONALLY put yourself on a Programme during the worst SEASONS!

YES, during COLD COLD Winters or HOT HOT Summers!

This is better than the "Celebrity diets".
Starve yourself for a quick result within 1 month+ time frame.

Screw that! I LOVE FOOD! So don't ever deprive yourself from FOOD!

You can enjoy your food by doing the SEASONAL DIET.

TRAINING:

Like Rocky I, II, III, IV, V,.....and Balboa:

WINTER 2006: I trained really hard by running, biking, walking in the snow everyday.
Ontop of that, I trained 5 days a week indoors doing everything from Gym-Calisthentic Workouts to MMA, to MUAY THAI KickBoxing, to Dance-Acrobats, etc.

Everybody's choice of training is base on each individual. Know your own limits.
Basically, train the way you would train in the SPRING or FALL time frame. THINK you are training for the SUMMER just around the corner.

Then when Winter's over, continue to maintain a HEALTHY Lifestyle with original Training or Less and Eat a healthier balance diet.

*BY TRAINING IN THE WINTER, IT REQUIRES MORE ENERGY TO TREK THROUGH THOSE SNOW AS WELL AS BREATHING THE DENSE AIR. THE DENSITY OF THE AIR BUILDS THOSE LUNGS AS WELL AS OXYGENIZED YOUR BLOOD-VEINS WITH THE COMBINATION OF YOUR BODY VOLUNTARILY BURNING CALORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM.

EATING:

-Take out CARBS and SUGAR.

For me, being a VEGAN, not that hard at all for me.
I NATURALLY have a very strict Vegan Diet of Lifestyle already which consists of:
-Fructose and NOT refined sugar. (will settle with Honey if need to)
-HATE SALT/Sodium and MSG's.
-HATE CARBS because it's very heavy for me anyways and never liked them. Depending on type of rice I prepare, I prefer cooking my specialty of Coconut Wild-Red Rice which will be on our
" Dom_Nators Menu " as our resto Vegan Cafe which will be opening soon.

EAT AND ENJOY LIFE!

* THIS IS BLINDLY POSTED WITH NO EDITING WORK BUT I WILL GET BACK TO IT AND ORGANIZE IT A LOT BETTER*****
Posted by Dom_Nators Entertainment at 3:50 PM
Labels: seasonal diet programme train healthy vegan lifestyle winter summer

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support