HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hi :)
Does anyone out there have any ideas where i can buy Vegan food and gifts online in the UK.I work most of the time and sainsburys etc have bits and bobs i like the yagga range of stuff but i cant seem to find it.By the time i finish work at the weekend Holland and barrets is shut.Is there an everything under one roof place i can buy everything from.I'm living off primal strips at the moment ;)
Thanks for any help.

Responses (7)

• Report Abuse

Posted by louis at 01/14/09 10:34:21

Hi Chris:

www.ethicalsuperstore.com/

www.ukorganics.co.uk

www.veganvillage.co.uk has useful links.

Waitrose Deliver and Ocado both stock a reasonable range of vegan foods, online ordering with home delivery.

www.waitrose.com/shopping/index.aspx

• Report Abuse

Posted by louis at 01/14/09 11:06:56

and
    www.animalaidshop.org.uk

• Report Abuse

Posted by JohnnySensible at 01/14/09 18:43:39

"Goodness Direct" have an awesome product range - I ordered from them sometimes when I lived in the UK - http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/script/home.html

• Report Abuse

Posted by Chris F at 01/15/09 00:15:55

Thanks a lot :) that is really helpful.

• Report Abuse

Posted by beallyoucanbe at 02/18/09 17:32:22

Check out www.beallyoucanbe.myarbonne.co.uk - here you will find lots of incredible Vegan & Cruelty-Free products. You also have an opportunity to become a member and save 20% off your favorite products. Convenient online/phone ordering and ship to your door (or someone else's door if it is a gift)! Contact me at [email protected] for more details.

• Report Abuse

Posted by britts425 at 08/04/09 17:28:44

I don't know about food, but you can get vegan gifts at www.belloiris.com. They have vegan designer inspired bags, shoes, clothing and stuff like that.

• Report Abuse

Posted by rwolfe at 05/22/10 17:02:04

I might be a little late to the party, but there's also www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk

They also have belts and clothes, etc... Really nice and fairly affordable! I reviewed one of their products last year at veggietastetest.blogspot.com/2009/06/belt-good.html

Good luck! :)

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now