Community: Forum: Travel

Vegan Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

Hello everyone,
I wanted to write an tell you all wanderlust about the wonderful experience I have been having traveling California on the 10 Billion Lives Tour.

It is a vegan outreach program in which myself and my travel partner, Grace, travel across an area of the U.S. with a pay-per-view program that exposes the farm industry. We are currently focused on visiting college campuses, although during the summer, one of our touring groups switches to traveling with Warped Tour.

It's been a wonderful opportunity to engage college students, interested and unaware alike, in the practices of the farm industry. After showing students our 4 minute video - which can be found at www.10billionlives.com - on one of our mobile kiosks, we discuss with them options to reduce meat and dairy in their lives. 80% of these students pledge to reduce meat and dairy in their life.

It has been fun meeting so many interested students, visiting new areas of the country I have never seen, and living in a van. F.A.R.M. is a wonderful organization, and if you are interested in pursuing a Tour Operator position with them - check out the 10 Billion Lives site - and read more about our trip on my site - NY Nomads

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support