HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Travel

Vegetarian Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

I was in Dallas on business last week, and was thrilled to find a vegan buffet restaurant there of all places. It's called New Start Veggie Garden, and I submitted a new listing and review to this site.

My only concern is that it didn't seem to have much business when I went there for dinner. I was the only diner until another business traveler and a group of three other ladies showed up as I was finishing up my meal.

Anyway, I hope it survives, and I've added reviews to several vegetarian restaurant sites to help spread the word. It would be a shame to see a great vegetarian establishment like this close. They have a huge variety of dishes, all made from scratch, and they use healthy ingredients (no processed sugars; they use brown rice, egg substitutes, and ingredients are prepared raw if possible to preserve nutrients) to make sure that it's the must nutritious food available, all without sacrificing taste. At $8.99 for lunch and $10 for dinner, it's a bargain considering the buffet variety.

I wish Phoenix had a vegan buffet like this, I would dine there every week!

Responses (0)

No response yet.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now