HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Travel

Vegetarian Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

THE SEEDS FROM PACHAMAMA

In 1987 I started with my first vegetarian services to my community and since there I had seven vegetarian restaurants until 2005, and want to clarify here that in Peru "vegetarian" means "no meat - no animals at all for human consumption". We closed the last one and we maintained resting for a few years. And we decided to restart a new vision in restaurant to do a high quality service for our Cusco and international community with a higher Vegan, Raw and Vegetarian sharing with you. In September 2nd 2012 we reopened for you dear sisters and brothers, and our service will provide high quality meals, of course Vegan, Raw and Vegetarian options. We are also working in the project in producing our own vegetables and other organic products which will come directly to our restaurant and you will not only enjoy, but will also learn about many of the great things that Pachamama can offer to us. We need to make our part stimulating the New Generations to become vegans if we want a better World preserving our beautiful Planet! Beside all this, here you could participate in ceremonies, meditations and many other things that the land of the Inkas can offer to you. All the best and hope to meet you here one day.

The location of our restaurant is:

SHAMAN RESTAURANT

Santa Catalina Ancha, 366-B
Cusco – Peru
Phones: 0051-984761007, 0051-984760187, 0051-84-261419
[email protected]
www.shamancenter.org

Beside all this, here you could participate in ceremonies, meditations and many
other things that the land of the Inkas can offer to you.

All the best and hope to meet you here one day,

Mallku Aribalo

Responses (1)

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now