HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Recipes & Cooking

Vegetarian Cooking Tips and Recipes Forum

Today I tried the chocolate cranberry almond clusters. I made it for my husband who made a specific request for it. YUM! He is so impressed! So I just thought to share with you all. These are the ingredients I used.
-American Heritage Chocolate Block
-1/2 cup of dried cranberries
-1/2 cup of whole almonds - chopped & toasted
In a bowl, combine the cranberries and almonds. Spoon out about 1 tablespoon clusters onto a baking sheet and allow it to spread. Keep it for 10 minutes in the refrigerator, serve and store at room temperature. Melt the chocolate (I used a double broiler to do that). Mix it with the cranberries and almonds.
I’m sure all chocolate lovers gonna love it just as my husband did. Between, do you see the Steve and Chris show on CBC? I’m a fan of that programme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPw_2q7Uiw . Watch this episode, it’s Giddy Yo Yo ( www.giddyyoyo.com/ ) preparing chocolate recipe this time and I think it’s a great show for people who are hunters of chocolate recipes.

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 02/09/15 05:51:25

The recipe sounds delicious.

I personally prefer organic, fair trade, vegan chocolate.

American Heritage is owned by Mars corporation. A search for "Mars candy criticism" reveals that the company has been exposed for some rather serious and unsavory practices.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now