1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup earth balance spread
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
egg replacer for 2 eggs
2 cups (12-ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
3. Add egg replacer one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in chips.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 8-9 minutes. If you take them out before the tops look fully set they will be chewy. yum.
7. Let stand for 3-5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
No response yet.