Community: Forum: Suggestions for HappyCow

HappyCow Site Forum

I work as a concierge, we often get requests for vegetarian restaurants in cities overseas. I searched in google and came up with your site. Did the job perfectly for me, used it as in intro to various spots, and then check them out further on other sites.

Just wanted to say thanks. When our clients book, I'll be sure to let the restaurant know that I found them here first.

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by webmaster at 09/20/07 01:10:45

Thanks Michaelr!

Nice to hear this kind of news. Keep spreading the word.

Also, if you've visited any of the places in SF (guessing that your hotel is in the city) that don't have many reviews, it would be great if you could add some.
    http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/california/san_francisco/index.html

Thanks again,

eric-webmaster

Report Abuse

Posted by gindot at 10/13/07 21:05:31

I have to agree with Michaelr! This is a great site, thank you for all the research.

Gindot

• Report Abuse

Posted by Tatiana at 12/18/07 16:53:02

Just wanted to say I did a review on a restaurant last week that was listed on here and it was a super meaty restaurant. I noticed today the restaurant listing is gone. Thanks Happycow, for helping to ensure the listings here are indeed vegfriendly!

• Report Abuse

Posted by Truly at 11/25/08 09:38:30

I found out about HappyCow from a concierge in Calgary. Now I use it all the time. Hooray for HappyCow and hooray for excellent veg-friendly concierges!

• Report Abuse

Posted by animalsrule at 12/02/09 15:33:32

Best Vegetarian site ever!!!:)

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support