Community: Forum: Suggestions for HappyCow

HappyCow Site Forum

Author Avatar
When logging in, it would be nice to set the focus to the "Username" textbox, so one wouldn't have to click on it first. I often clear my browser cookies so I have to login everytime I visit HappyCow.

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by webmaster at 11/10/08 17:31:15

Hi G4L,

Try now. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Ellen Kovalsky at 11/11/08 09:25:41

I can't figure out how to start a new topic and can't find an appropriate topic to post this under, so I'm placing this post here. I hope only hope this gets read.

I just wanted to note that while entering information to become a member to HC I came to the option asking for religious affiliation (can't remember the exact wording). I noticed there is the option of "Unitarian" but not "Unitarian Universalist". If you google the two you will see that they are very different from one another. I am a Unitarian Universalist, but am definitely not a Unitarian as I am not a Christian. It's confusing, I know. Wikipedia has good definitions of both. Thanks!

Report Abuse

Posted by Grounded4Life at 11/11/08 12:14:17

OMG - that was FAST! Thanks!

• Report Abuse

Posted by webmaster at 11/11/08 12:49:10

Hi Ellen,

We'll consider adding your religion on our next update.
    Sorry that you had difficulty starting a new topic. The link in on the bottom right of the forum's main page and says, "Create New Topic". I'll work on making that easier to see. Thanks.
    -Eric-webmaster

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support