HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Connect With Other Members
I hope that by having contributed a handful of forum posts I will be excused for publishing my open to all (subject to a ceiling on numbers) vegetarian / vegan heterosexual singles' party, for all ages, on Saturday / Sunday 2 /3 March 2013. It will be held at my Wales home which is located in the hills close to beautiful 'Artists' Valley.' It is my chance to make new friends after recently re-locating from England. DAY 1: will include luncheon, a walk in Artists' Valley, dinner, and a performance evening with guests performing their own whatever. DAY 2: (For any remaining guests) will comprise a trip out, details of which I have yet to formulate. I have a couple of spare bedrooms, and there are some local B. & B's within the village. Official guests only by (free) ticket, with the last day for booking being a week before the event. My target is 16 guests, subject to cancellation if less than 8 tickets are booked. For more details please contact me at sanderslongdriveatyahoodotcom
This is deemed a 'dating event' and is therefore exempt under most countries legislation from discrimination against parties affiliated to any particular sexual persuasion.

Responses (0)

No response yet.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now