Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Hi!
I'm Sunna, 19 years old from Norway. I'm vegan. I'd like to meet some other vegans that preferably live in Europe (so I could come and visit) or just some online friends. I'm interested in music (alt. music, pop-punk, indie, rock). I also like fashion and fashion bloggers. I also have an interest in travel and films. I'd describe myself as someone you can trust and talk to.

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Laetitiaj26 at 03/20/18 16:48:17

Hello Sunna , I'm Laetitia, looking for Vegan friends as well . I come from France , i described myself a lot on my profile! If you want check it out ..
    I'm turning 18 in a few months , just a simple creature with dreams who lives in this world ! If you'd like we can talk to each other !!

• Report Abuse

Posted by bananacereal at 03/20/18 20:44:22

Hiya guys - I'm Raissa and open to chatting anytime:) my profile's full of madness about me

• Report Abuse

Posted by CaitlinKinney at 04/02/18 01:41:00

Hi sunna, I am 17 and also looking for some vegan pals! I am living i the US currently but will be moving to England for university soon. I also love music (indie, classic rock, etc.) and love travel and film too! I would love to chat about good books/your favorite bands or something, just send me a message! :-)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Valentinio at 04/25/18 13:43:03

If you are looking for somebody, you may try Vegetarian Experience -- new vegetarian networking with free usage : https://vx-com.tk

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support