Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Hi, I'm a vegan, creative professional, actress and energy healer, mystic(including astrologer, reader, dowser, energy work, Angel Healings and Readings, and channeling, flower essence co creator, teacher...). I'm seeking a vegan household to join in Malibu or Topanga. I would need one or two rooms for me and my son, who is 11 going on 30, (he is vegan at home+ he has goat's milk at kids parties sometimes), and my lovable, meditative cat. We love making raw vegan meals and some vegan cooked comfort foods, vegan gluten-free pizza, etc. I don't drink alcohol or smoke, don't do drugs or use stimulants (my diets pretty satvic, allergen free), or party wildly. I do love nature, herbalism, Angels, astrology, crystals, making art, writing and music, sungazing, having a cup o tea, and being with animals and children. A quiet home with maybe a garage or outdoor art making space would be awesome for us. We have very few belongings, just the basics and our car, and we're happy to downsize or upsize. We love pesticide free gardens and farms, and have lived rustic in Vermont before, so we'd love to contribute with that too. Feel free to let me know if you have nice place for us to land and would like to meet. Ciao :)

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support