HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Animal Rights & Animal Welfare

Animal Rights Forum

If you have a dog then it's worth knowing that raisins and grapes, are poisonous to them and can cause acute renal failure. Most people know about chocolate being dangerous for dogs but raisins and grapes are amongst other dangerous foods to be completely avoided.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_and_raisin_toxicity_in_dogs

Responses (2)

  • Report Abuse

    Posted by Cascadian at 04/26/09 01:22:04

    Thanks for the tip louis, that's really good to know!

  • Report Abuse

    Posted by Steffi Giraffe at 11/06/09 10:34:49

    Onions are also bad for them.

    As is xylitol which can be found in some chewing gums.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×