Cowlings at Vegan Street Fair in Hollywood bringing you the latest buzz + travel hightlights.
Eat well to feel well. Focus on foods which cleanse the internal systems and fight disease while providing nutrition.
Our community is powered by caring people everywhere who are dedicated to promoting a compassionate, sustainable, healthy lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your one-stop resource for everything VEG.
Schmoozin' with the Stars
Legendary musician, Stevie Wonder, tells us how he feels now that he's gone vegan.
Our members blog about their latest adventures:
* Marie traveled low budget in Mongolia and Russia and writes about her TranssiVegan express ride.
* Barbara enjoyed a vegan holiday in Mallorca then ate her way through Thailand.
* Shannon recommends 5 good eateries in Bali and her favorites in Chiang Mai.
* Mark touts Portland as a mecca for vegans and our four-legged friends.
Sarah volunteered at Thailand's Elephant Nature Park, an animal rescue sanctuary.
* Stevie compiled a mini vegan guide to Hong Kong.
Watch Vegan Videos
From Berlin to Bangkok, Cow goes where the good eats are. See our highlights from festivities past:
* Warsaw the new vegan frontier
* Veg Food Fest Vancouver and Toronto
* Vegan food Italy and Bologna VegFest
* Vegan island paradise Koh Phagan
* Bangkok vegan bakery tasting
* Vegetarian Food Expo Asia
* Southern California VegFest
* Munich Veggie Expo & Berlin's vegan avenue
... take us with you! Download our smartphone apps to get restaurant & store listings with reviews, photos, and maps. Also browse our VegTravel webpages for bed & breakfasts and retreats that cater especially for veg*an travelers, like these:
The Stanford Inn - California
Eco resort featuring the gourmet Raven's Restaurant. go >
belle la vie - New South Wales
North coast boutique B&B offering raw food workshops. go >
Waterfall Villas - Costa Rica
Balinese-style retreat featuring raw vegan cuisine. go >
Puerta de Jade - Costa Rica
Private vegetarian retreat house surrounded by nature. go >
* Shout-out to SuperCow Ambassadors Yari in Turin, Katherine in Washington DC, and Jon in Toulouse.
* Also to Ricardo in Paris, Tobias in Dusseldorf, Carmen in Tallahassee, and our team of dedicated Ambassadors whose emails & updates make the Cow's global dining guide more comprehensive for compassionate diners and travelers everywhere!