Cascadas Farallas - Waterfall Villas

• B&B

Baru, 5 minutes from Dominical Beach, Dominical, Costa Rica,

Luxury Balinese style retreat & spa offering detox cleanse packages, vegan weddings and honeymoon, transition to health with a plant based diet, yoga, and guided nature tours. Waterfall Villas is built on top of its own waterfall with the balconies facing the stream and the rainforest.

First Review by Elizabethann

Vegan Honeymoon in Paradise - Edit

My husband and I had an amazing stay in Costa Rica, and Waterfall Villas was the highlight of the trip. We ate all our meals there--- and they were AMAZING! Whether you are vegan or not -- the food is spectacular. We asked ahead of time if they would use as much local fruits and veggies that were not available in the states as possible -- the very well trained chef met that challenge beautifully. Our room was beautiful and included a hot tub on our private porch. We did a package that included a waterfall blessing ceremony, massage, romantic lunch by the waterfalls, and a trip to the national park. Everything was arranged for us and was top notch. Thanks for a honeymoon we will never forget.

Pros: Vegan food that was beautifully presented and deli, beautiful, stunning location-- , no internet

Vegetarian eco-resort - Edit

You have to be a guest at the waterfall villas to dine there, but given that the gourmet vegetarian/vegan/raw food is so delicious and exquisitely presented, and served in the gorgeous surroundings of a private rainforest reserve, the resort is a destination in itself for vegetarians/vegans and raw foodists. My husband and I got married at the resort and ate several of the meals - there is no menu but no disappointments either as everything tastes wonderful, including their fresh juices. The eco-resort is a yoga retreat and spa too. They have packages which include all meals. Highly recommended!

Pros: gourmet food, beautifully presented, gorgeous setting

Return to Dominical Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cascadas Farallas - Waterfall Villas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2286 times since Mar 2011.