- Vegan Lasagna Roll Ups With Almond Ricotta
- Should The Vegetarian Movement Be Reformed? Donald Watson
- Why Doctors Don't Recommend Veganism: Dr Michael Greger
- WATCH: Vegan Stevie Wonder Interviewed At The 13th Annual Global Green Pre Oscar Party
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan White Sausage Gravy And Buttermilk Biscuits
- World's First Vegan Avenue & Veganz Vegan Grocery Store Tour!
genetically modified Archive
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.