Small restaurant located in Kuala Lumpur Chinatown. Large portions. Buffet at lunch only. Offers menu in English. December 2012 reported no longer all-vegan; is vegetarian. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buffet
60 Jalan Tun Perak (Jalan Tun H S Lee)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50050

dimitri
  • raw

Nice food

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2012

Nice food, big potions and friendly people. I recoment if you around. It's normal Chinese vegan restaurant, urban type so dunnot expect comforts, just go eat and leave

Pros: Prices, Large portions, Good food
Cons: Ordinary Chinese style resto, On main road can be noisy
samden
samden

Good food whit less hospitality

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2012

I eat there a few times. The food was always very good at a good price/value. The place is not very inspiring, but OK.
The people working in the service hear are really harsh and some even very unfriendly.

Pros: good food
Cons: harsh staff, spotles dining room
Tofulicious
Tofulicious

Rips Off Tourists

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2012

Yin Futt Kuok was the first vegan eatery I came upon during my stay in KL, so I was very excited. Having just landed, however, I spoke only English, and after seating me the waitress informed me that the RM 6.50 meals were actually RM 10, due to it being Chinese New Year. I'm pretty sure none of the Chinese-Malaysians present paid double for their meals. While the food was good, Water Lily around the corner is far better value (the food and service is beyond reproach), and on the plus side they don't try to rip you off!

Pros: Large portions, Tasty food
Cons: Discriminate against non-Malaysians

kool_kitchen
kool_kitchen

Standard noodles and mock meat fare

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2012

Standard noodles/rice and mock meat fare. The place is a little dingy, but the dishes were quite good. It seemed to be a family business and the portions were very big at reasonable prices.

Pros: Big portions, Cheap, Central location
Cons: Not best of it's ilk, Little dingy
nafanc
nafanc

good food

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2012

I stopped here for a quick breakfast of noodles. The food was very tasty.

Dear Owner and Manager of Yin Futt Kuok: