Whole Foods Market

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
701 Waugh Dr

pennylane

• raw

vegan friendly

3 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2014

You can find tons of hard to find vegan products here from temphe, soy yogurt to vegan toothpaste. Their WF packaged meals are gross deli can be a hit or miss

Pros: many vegan items , vegan beauty products
TXRed
TXRed

Exactly What I Needed

4 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2012

This Whole Foods caters to the neighborhood and consumers drive the inventory. While shopping, I found everything I needed in the fresh produce, breads, and cheeses. The staff were extremely friendly and came to my aid anytime I asked for help. I enjoyed my experience at this Whole Foods as much as I do the one on Kirby.

Pros: great produce, friendly staff, good variety
Yahcna
Yahcna

ROOM FOR GROWTH

3 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2011

This Whole Foods looks nice, but needs to step it up on the product availability! There are many Vegan items not available that can only be found at the Whole Foods on Kirby.

As far as other items besides food, this Whole Foods has yet to sell Seventh Generation feminine care products and certain vitamins that are a must have in a Whole Foods store.

The electric car accomodation is quite impressive.

This Whole Foods isn't a year old yet, so I'm sure they'll get it together. It's very nice on the inside.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 23, 2011

Pros: Convenient Location, Clean, Electric Car charger
Cons: Many popular veggie items not available

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: