Tuck Shop

Opened in November 2012, this is located in the 10th arrondissement. Serves breakfast, lunch, coffee, and drinks with many vegan choices. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, French, Western, European, Take-out
13 Rue Lucien Sampaix
Paris, France 75010
+33-980729540

Open Tue-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat-Sun 11am-7pm.

First Review by Aurelia
earthdave
earthdave

not for vegans

3 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2013

I agree with the previous reviewer. Going with my wife and a friend at 11:30 on a Saturday, I was disappointed to find that my only options from either the breakfast OR lunch menu were soup and salad. And the salad wouldn't be available for another 30 minutes.
The soup turned out to be pretty bland potiron soup which I do better at home with no effort, so not a treat to pay for that out!
The latte was OK but nothing spectacular.
I will check in again in a couple of months; if there are no more vegan options, I will unrecommend this place strongly to my large network of friends, including a Paris Vegan meetup group.

Pros: veggie options, close to home
Cons: almost no vegan stuff, small and hard to get a seat
Aurelia
Aurelia

Good coffee and a few tasty vegan options

3 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

Next door to Bob's Juice Bar, the original hipster juice joint in Paris, Tuck Shop offers nice cups of strong coffee and a limited selection of small plates for vegans. (More possibilities for vegetarians.) The day I went, the vegan options were limited to to avocado on toast with lemon, and "sporty bread" with almond butter. I went with the former, and it was delicious but simple to the point of "I could have made this at home for half the price." Still, I'd go back for the chill vibe and to keep pestering the nice staff for more vegan options.

Pros: Nice space/great 'hood, All veg, Non-dairy milks available
Cons: Not enough vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Tuck Shop: