Bob's Juice Bar

An American juice bar in Paris. Juices, smoothies, soup, salad, sandwich, muffins, coffee, wheatgrass juice, organic options, and supplements for juices like spirulina. Has one long communal table for seating, and a bench. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out
15, rue Lucien Sampaix (Metro: Jacques Bonsergent)
Paris, France 75010

Open Mon-Sat 7:30-16:00.

First Review by matrosin
shanery
shanery

rude service and overpriced food

2 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

The guy serving me was rude. His attitude seemed to be that he was doing me a big favour by selling me food.

It's not a vegan friendly place. There was just one vegan meal option available when I was there. It was an overpriced bagel avocado sandwich.

Cons: service, price - given what you get
Chinoiseries
Chinoiseries

Green smoothie & green juice!

5 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2012

This small juice bar made my day with a spicy green cocktail. There's a green smoothie and a daily mix juice as well. I had the vegan Pad Thai salad, which was very tasty. The lentil soup (vegan) and the futomaki roll looked appetising too. My boyfriend had the sandwich (avocado, red pesto, arugula and tomato). The green tea & chocolate cookie and apple & strawberry muffin were a lovely way to finish the meal. Fresh ginger tea, bread and water were free :-)

Pros: friendly staff, vegan-friendly, fresh ingredients
piffelina
piffelina

OK!

3 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2009

they seem to have a sandwich of the day, so he had to check if the sandwich was vegan, and it was.

it was filling and lots of veggies. nothing spectacular for 6 EUROS, but good on the go.

Morbid Cafe
Morbid Cafe

not exactly inviting

2 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2009

Bob's was the first place I went to as soon as I got to Paris, hoping to spend a nice time reading my book and drinking wheatgrass juice there. But huge disappointment as soon as I stepped inside: it was very small and they were about to prepare some food on the only table that clients could use to sit down. I had the impression to intrude or that the place was closed. Second disappointment: no wheatgrass juice! So I went for a milkshake, which tasted ok, but was surely overpriced for its size. And no chance for sitting down and enjoying my refreshing drink on the spot. So unless I have some extra money and am really craving for a refreshing smoothie while in Paris - I don't think I'll go back there.

Pros: vegan milkshake
Cons: small, overpriced, uninviting
youcloudsofdoom
youcloudsofdoom

Good guys, great atmosphere

5 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2009

I got stuck in Paris after missing a connecting flight, and Bob's is one of the few vegan places there that I'd never been to, so I decided to give it a go. Firstly, the food is great, like everyone else I got a sandwich and it was damn good. They have free refills on the coffee, and the smoothies are suitably excellent. The three guys that work there are all really friendly, came across as really good people (they certainly had plenty of happy regulars in and out of there it seemed), even leant me an iPod charger while I was there. They are also crusaders for canine cleanliness, a damn respectable cause if you ask me.

Pros: friendly staff, great food, reasonably priced
Cons: a little bit tucked away
Dilettante
Dilettante

Not friendly at all

2 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2009

I went here based on the reviews. We arrived one hour before closing time (we came at 3pm) and our reception was less than friendly. Our waiter treated us like we were imposing on him greatly, even though it turns out that all he had to do was pull 2 pre-made sandwiches out of a fridge. The sandwiches, btw, were absolutely delicious. I don't know about the juice because an hour before closing they were alredy cleaning all the equipment and putting it away, so we didn't feel like we could ask. Some regulars came in to pick things up while we were there and were treated very cordially by the same waiter, who then treated us quite coldly again when we needed the bill. This waiter wasn't Bob, but he was the only one out of 3 people working in this tiny place willing to serve us. Despite the good sandwich, I wouldn't go back.

Pros: Good sandwiches
Cons: Very small, Unfriendly, Don't go an hour before closing!
gigi1033
gigi1033

I wish I could've gone back!

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2008

Bob's is run by Bob, an American guy and his Italian buddy. theyre both VERY nice and helpful. We had a couple juices which were perfect and a raw salad which was delicious. We also shared what they call a sandwhich but i would call a wrap and it was also insanely good. Each item was under 5 euros as well. I wish bob lived here in LA which he said he did once. I want to go back and so will you!!

Pros: Yum, Healthy, Good Prices
macrawannie
macrawannie

• raw

Bob's Moving towards RAW!!!

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2008

As a raw foodist who does catering, classes, consults, I really appreciated Bob's juice and take away all raw salad the other day. Although Bob's is NOT a raw food restaurant, (they also serve cooked grains, muffins, other foods), they went out of their way to please when I visited. In a delightful conversation, I discovered that Bob is actually moving towards adding more raw food options on the menu and is interested in doing dehydrated crackers, cookies and snacks. I hope that when you visit Paris, you will visit this pleasant, fresh food restaurant.
Chana Rachel Mark, Ma'ale Adumim, Israel

Pros: Fresh and Healthy, WHEATGRASS, Made to Order
Cons: Small space
Guest
Guest

Refreshing and like being at home.....

4 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2008

Located near the Metro station of Jacques Bonsargent, Bob's is a small but pleasant cafe. The service is quick, food is good quality, staff is extremely nice and accommodating, and the food choices change everyday based on availability. They are open from 0730 to 1600 M - Sat. While I was in Paris, I would go out of my way to go to Bob's but then again with the metro system, nothing is really out of your way in Paris. I would highly recommend a visit. If you are lucky, the owner might be playing the acoustic guitar during lunch.....with his son, the little boy known as the Supreme Commander.

Pros: Good quality food, great prices, nice atmosphere
Cons: a little small
matrosin
matrosin

nice,nice!

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2008

These two guys, who were really friendly. Perfectly speaking english (i think the're from america). When we went there they didn't got much vegan stuff, but we bought a take away salad witch was super good!Little cozy place. Also got muffins, sandwiches...all vegetarian. Only Nice!

Pros: friendly, good food, in centre
Cons: close at 4 pm, more vegan stuff

Dear Owner and Manager of Bob's Juice Bar: