Part of large, upscale market chain. Stocks some organic produce and packaged food as well as gluten free and other specialty foods. more-less
3315 W Central Ave
Toledo, Ohio 43606
419-531-5218

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Stashia2289
uberjuice
uberjuice

Not Vegan Friendly & Over Priced

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

They did not have very many vegan options, with the exception a few scattered processed items which you can find at the Co-Op for a fraction of the price.

telescopium
telescopium

Asked me if vegan was some kind of bread

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

I went here hoping to get some kind of vegan dessert. I went to the bakery and asked what the vegan options were. The woman asked me if vegan was some kind of bread, and thought I should check the fresh bread area behind me. Discouraged, I asked another employee if there was a vegan section. There was not. They had a few vegan options scattered around the store, but overall not very vegan friendly.

Pros: Lots of items, Good produce section
Cons: Most premade item contain meat/dairy/egg, Under-educated staff, Large meat selections
Stashia2289
Stashia2289

great selection

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2011

Friendly service, especially the sushi chefs

Dear Owner and Manager of The Fresh Market: