The Fresh Market

Part of chain of supermarket. Deli, bakery, fresh produce, organic grocery, and more. more-less
3315 W Central Ave (Secor)
Toledo, Ohio 43606
419-531-5218

Open Mon-Sat 9-9, Sun 10-8.

First Review by Stashia2289
uberjuice
uberjuice

Not Vegan Friendly & Over Priced

1 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

They did not have very many vegan options, with the exception a few scattered processed items which you can find at the Co-Op for a fraction of the price.

telescopium
telescopium

Asked me if vegan was some kind of bread

2 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

I went here hoping to get some kind of vegan dessert. I went to the bakery and asked what the vegan options were. The woman asked me if vegan was some kind of bread, and thought I should check the fresh bread area behind me. Discouraged, I asked another employee if there was a vegan section. There was not. They had a few vegan options scattered around the store, but overall not very vegan friendly.

Pros: Lots of items, Good produce section
Cons: Most premade item contain meat/dairy/egg, Under-educated staff, Large meat selections

Dear Owner and Manager of The Fresh Market: