Picazzo's Organic Italian...

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza, pasta, salads, veggie plates, and desserts with many vegetarian choices, including pizza with vegan cheese. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Organic, Italian, Non-veg
1855 Arizona 89A
Sedona, Arizona 86336
928-282-4140

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan
JSavs
JSavs

Love this place!!!

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2014

What a wonderful place for vegans & non-vegans to dine together. They offer vegan crust & cheese, organic sauce and a ton of vegan toppings! Those who love broccoli must have the spicy curry coconut broccoli crowns...Every visit to Sedona we look forward to eating here with a prickly pear margarita in hand! This place needs to be 5 cows, list it as a vegetarian restaurant, it has more vegan options than half these places!!!

Qcj
Qcj

Awesome vegan pizza!

Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

This place was great! It should be #1 on the best vegan places to eat in Sedona. We had the vegan pie which was amazing. Worth the stop. Fresh veggies, "chickn", non-dairy cheese and the crust was yummy. What more could a vegan ask for? They also have salads with non-dairy dressings. The staff was friendly and the was clean, portions were large and we left feeling full and happy. If I could give it a five cow rating I would. You won't be disappointed stopping in for a meal here!

Beagle Mom
Beagle Mom

Great Pizza

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

I had a delicious salad and my husband had a wonderful pizza. Very pleasant sitting outside. Nice wine selection.

Pros: Good Vegan Choices, Nice Patio

SkipStein
SkipStein

Delicious Meal

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

We were passing through the Sedona area and got hungry. We found Picazzo's and stopped. All organic but not all vegan. There are several delicious vegan pizza selections on the menu and we enjoyed every bite. Friendly service and attentive to detail. Happy to serve us our Vegan choice!

When you are on the road, finding a decant place that serves a delicious vegan meal can be hard to find!

Pros: Vegan Selections, Delicious, Great Service
Cons: Limited Vegan Choices
guitrs8
guitrs8
  • herbivore

You won't be sorry! Trust me!! :)

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

We visited this restaurant after reading the reviews posted here, and were so happy that we did! They make the most amazing pizza's...even completely vegan! It was soooo good. It was happy hour, so we sat in the bar to take advantage of the drink specials. Sometimes you fear poor service in a bar, but that was NOT the case here! The service was EXCELLENT!! And, we were quite dusty from our hike, but were treated wonderfully. Thanks for a great time, and we will be sure to bring all of our friends!

Pros: Great food choices, Friendly staff, Delicious!
Ethan
Ethan

Great pizza, great service

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

When we asked the maître d' at the restaurant if the pizza dough had eggs in it he said it did. It turns out, he was mistaken: Only the gluten-free go has eggs. The original crust and the multigrain are both Vegan.

We had of the Asian salad: delicious! We did the "build your own pizza". My husband did a traditional tomato sauce with sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke bottoms, caramelized onions and Daiya cheese While I did a savory pizza with Indian curry sauce, dates, figs, pineapple and avocado with Daiya cheese. Everything was excellent.

Our server was so solicitous and helpful. When I asked him about the Indian curry sauce, he offered to bring the jar in from the kitchen so I could read the label.

This place is crowded, sometimes hectic, but always relaxing and fun all the same. They really hustle here and get their patrons fed and move customers along without feeling rushed.

This is a GREAT spot for vegan pizza in town.

Pros: Delicious, Good service, Great menu
Cons: a bit pricey, Sometimes, a bit of a wait
MGSUCH
MGSUCH

great pizzas and salads

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

The original and whole wheat crusts are both vegan; the gluten-free contains eggs. They have daiya cheese, so you can make your own pizza. The Asian salad is great, fantastic dressing.
Our server was amazing. My husband asked about the curry sauce and the waiter brought out a jar so he could read it - it is vegan.
This is a great option for vegan dining.

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff, reasonable prices
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Picazzo's

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

Love love love!!!! The Avocado Delish pasta was AMAZING. I even tried to make it myself when I returned home, but alas this place cannot be beat. The pasta is light and incredibly flavorful - and quite garlicky.

Dear Owner and Manager of Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen: