Natural food and grocery market chain with locations across the US. Stocks a wide range of products, including vegetarian and vegan food, fresh produce, personal health products. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
Ethan
Ethan

Great variety

4 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

As a strict vegan, I often feel wary of traveling to towns without a Whole Foods. I have to say, this store had everything that I would ever need at my local Whole Foods, and a lot cheaper. Great selection, clean store, friendly staff.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 24, 2013

Pros: friendly staff, great vegan selections, clean store
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Natural Grocers

3 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2012

I picked up a few items during my trip to Sedona back in October. There wasn't much in terms of produce here, but I'm a huge fan of their natural (no sugar added) dried pineapples and I also love their peanut butter pretzels. They're worth a stop if you need snacks.

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers: