Detroit Zen Center operated cafe and store. Offers organic, vegan, gluten-free food served in the cafe. Also carries a wide variety of organic bulk products and a to-go selection of salads, soups, and drinks. Reservations recommended but not required. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Korean

scoffin21
scoffin21

Blown away

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2010

I at dinner at the cafe today and I was blown away with the entire experience. The cafe is inviting and comfortable. The service was attentive, but not overbearing. The food was amazing. I had a raw chili, a spinach salad, and a veggie burger that was delicious. The flavors were amazing, the presentation was beautiful and it was reasonably priced too.

Pros: Healthy, Flavorful, Filling
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

REAL FOOD IN THE DETROIT AREA!

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2010

Finally - A Vegan, Organic, and almost all Raw restaurant in the Detroit area. Whenever I travel around the country, I use Happy Cow to find places like this. Now we have one right here. Don't expect fancy dining or an exotic atmosphere. Just expect real food and wonderful people.

Dear Owner and Manager of Living Zen Organics: