CLOSED: Living Zen Organics...

Raw, nutritarian, vegan cafe. Offers a full drink menu of traditional Korean teas plus pro-biotic drinks such as rejuvelac and wheatgrass shots. The menu on Friday and Saturday includes a weekly rotating main, raw vegan soups, and choice of kale quinoa salad or greens salad. Sunday brunch is 11am-1pm. Sources from local organic farms. Reported closed to HappyCow, Sep 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, American, Korean, Juice bar
11464 Mitchell St
Hamtramck, Michigan 48212
313-366-7738

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required
  • Cash only

First Review by Keith_Thode
scoffin21
scoffin21

Blown away

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2010

I at dinner at the cafe today and I was blown away with the entire experience. The cafe is inviting and comfortable. The service was attentive, but not overbearing. The food was amazing. I had a raw chili, a spinach salad, and a veggie burger that was delicious. The flavors were amazing, the presentation was beautiful and it was reasonably priced too.

Pros: Healthy, Flavorful, Filling
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

REAL FOOD IN THE DETROIT AREA!

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2010

Finally - A Vegan, Organic, and almost all Raw restaurant in the Detroit area. Whenever I travel around the country, I use Happy Cow to find places like this. Now we have one right here. Don't expect fancy dining or an exotic atmosphere. Just expect real food and wonderful people.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Living Zen Organics Cafe and Co-op: