Govinda - Arnautskaya

Not a restaurant or cafe but a temple service that offer some vegan-friendly traditional Krishna cuisine. Vegans to inquire as dairy is used. Free wi-fi. Located past Pushkinskaya, near Islamic Cultural Center. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Western

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Govinda, Odessa

2 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2011

This place is not a restaurant nor a cafe, indeed it struggles to fit into my perception at least of what a health food shop is. They sell Indian cooking products and also Indian ornaments. The only thing you can order to eat without having to take it somewhere to cook is contained in the fridge where they have numerous cakes. Even the samosas that are there are very sweet dessert samosas. When I asked if any of the cakes were 'veganski' I was pointed at 3 of them.

The staff when I was there didn't speak any English but having said that the lady who served me was pleasant enough.

Cons: Limited choice

Dear Owner and Manager of Govinda - Arnautskaya: