CLOSED: Chaat Vegetarian

Indian catering only since Aug 2011, no longer restaurant service. Providing meals and large selection of Indian sweets. Bulk vegetarian Indian ingredients available. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
6204 N Armenia Ave
Tampa, Florida 33604
813 873-8708

First Review by sos
marktobias
marktobias

Wonderful Indian buffet

5 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2010

I took my Tampa friend to Chaat for her first experience of Indian food. The fact it was a buffet was perfect because we tried a bit of everything and had more of what we liked. The owner was very friendly and advised us on what everything was. If I lived in Tampa I'd definitely go back to try a different day's buffet.... unfortunately I live about 3000 miles away.

Pros: Price, Friendly staff
CaughtInADream
CaughtInADream

"Amazing home made meals !!!"

5 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2010

The service was very warm and friendly. When I mentioned that it was my first time, Sonal the owner was very pleased to show me all the dishes on the menu. I attended the lunch buffet. The food was very fresh, and had a wide variety of tasty vegetarian dishes. She told us that the kitchen only cooks all vegetarian meals so we didn't have to worry about any of the food being cooked with animal products. I definitely recommend this restaurant you won't leave with an empty stomach!!!

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
Guest
Guest

Best Vegan Buffet Ever - If you like it HOT

5 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2009

For under 7 bucks you get the worlds best vegan indian spread. The daily selection is only a few different things but the selection is wonderful and CHANGES DAILY! The owner woman makes you feel like you are in her house with the food and the service. The food is all so hot (spicy) I'm sure it limits the people that eat there but I love it!

Pros: Taste, Freshness, Variety

sos
sos

Amazing!

5 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2008

This is one of my favorite resturants in the Tampa Bay area. Owners are very friendly and will help you find vegan menu items if desired. Food is excellent and very inexpensive! The store that is connected to the cafe is also great. They stock many hard to find items at good prices.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Chaat Vegetarian: