Rolling Oats Market and Cafe

Natural food market with a cafe inside (non veg). Also a location in St. Petersburg, FL. more-less
1021 N MacDill Ave
Tampa, Florida 33614
813-873-7428

Open Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 9am-7pm, Sun 10am-7pm.

First Review by CoconutPrincess
AlexandraPhillips
AlexandraPhillips

Great store!!

5 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2013

I really like their grab and go wraps and ready made food items for a fast but healthy lunch.They have a great selection of groceries, refrigerated items, and frozen foods. I only wish they had more produce.

Pros: friendly staff, nice selection of "grab and go" food, location
Cons: not enough check out lanes open, not enough produce
STOLES
STOLES

Still My Fave Health Food Store

5 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2010

Rolling Oats - Tampa - is still my fave health food store in the Bay area. It's an excellent place to shop for food and non-food items. I eat at their deli from time to time. I work in St. Pete and, on occasion, make the drive there across the bridge for lunch. It's so worth it.

It was my fave health food store when it was Nature's Harvest, and it's still my fave health food store.

One more thing to add: They have an extensive raw food selection. It's a good way to try raw foods if you don't feel comfortable enough to make your own.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 28, 2010

Pros: Fresh produce, Friendly staff, Delicious deli food/bakery
Cons: Opens later than I would like
rebecca.culver
rebecca.culver

Highly recommended

5 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2009

Great selection and prices in the store, including a good wine selection at excellent prices. Cafe has many vege and vegan options.

Jenoe
Jenoe

Great Health Food Store & Super-Clean

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2009

What used to be Nature's Harvest is now the decked-out Rolling Oats health food store that I recently "rediscovered". I stop by there whenever I am in South Tampa. It has a great produce section with several helpful staffers at the ready to assist you if needed. If your are looking for something in particular you don't see, they will do their best to get it for you. They have some of the best looking fresh greens I have seen and if you are a wine and beer connoisseur, you will be pleasantly surprised to find a huge variety. They have baked goods and a deli (haven't tried a lot of stuff there yet). The aisles are organized, the check out is fast and easy and most importantly, the store is really clean.

Pros: Fresh Produce, Clean store, Friendly Staff
Cons: Too far from home
CoconutPrincess
CoconutPrincess

Great Place to shop

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2009

I like in the Brandon area and on weekends I purposely go out of my way to drive to this store just to pick up some groceries, when it comes to conventional items, Rolling Oats definitely has everything, and their prices are SO cheap. For example the same Ezekiel Bead at any other Health Food Store would be about $4, at Rolling Oats its $3, small difference but that is only one example. Staff are very friendly and they are always stocked.

Pros: Wide Veriety Raw items, Amazing prices
Cons: May be far drive for some people

Dear Owner and Manager of Rolling Oats Market and Cafe: