Serves meat, veg options available. Not 100% veg, but plenty of veg options and a few vegan ones, too. The staff knows what vegan means and will advise you accordingly. As Antigua is a bit touristy, menus in this town tend to be inexpensive compared to the rest of Guatemala. Popular as a breakfast joint. Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan friendly, Central American, Non-veg
1ra Avenida Sur 10B (Esquina of 6ta Calle)
Antigua, Guatemala
N/A

First Review by saveur
saveur
saveur

Not bad

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2015

I didn't eat here but I don't remember too many vegan options (but more vegetarian options). My friend was very impressed with the leafy green salad with actual mixed greens. They have an extensive cocktail selection and I enjoyed my liquados. A fun place to hang out.

Cons: not many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Y Tu Pina Tambien: