Serves meat, veg options available. Mediterranean deli with multiple locations. Offers vegan suitable items like mujadara, smeed, baba gannoush, hummus, falafels, rice stuffed grape leaves, tahini, eggplant stew, lentil soup, and most of the vegetarian sandwiches are vegan except for the Labanee (Syrian cheese). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
1050 Trowbridge Rd
East Lansing, Michigan 48823
Now Open

Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm

First Review by veggiewoman

Fantastic options !!

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2015

As a very cautious vegan eater this placed knocked me off my feet .. Service was quick and friendly .. When I asked what was the more popular choices I was not disappointed and walked out of there with extra hummus .. Well worth my time in stopping and I probably will be visiting other location as well .. Outdoor seating too !!

Pros: Excellent Vegan menu, Quick, Great Atmosphere
Cons: Parking limited but there is park in bac

Great food, cheap

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2012

This place has the best falafel I've ever had. The combo meals are the best deal, you get the main entree plus a drink and a side which can be hummus and pita bread (you get a large portion of hummus-so good!) or a variety of different salads. Fast service, good food.

Pros: cheap, good options, delicious

Good place to go with non-veg*ns for cheap eats

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2008

Woody's has a casual atmosphere with some "oasis-like" details such as fake palm trees. The prices were all very affordable and the menu had some nice variety for both veg*ns and omnivores. Service was pretty fast. Some meals have size options, so you can order a large or small depending on how hungry you are. I had an interesting potato dish with spinach. My friend ordered grape leaves and raves about the vegetarian cabbage roles.

Pros: price, variety, something for everyone
Cons: a tad tacky, stale pita bread

Dear Owner and Manager of Woody's Oasis: