Part of large natural foods supermarket chain, Whole Food Market. Has deli, bakery, vitamins and supplements, organic produce, juices, body care products, grocery, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by ecloketic
NomNomNominator
NomNomNominator

A great and clean store

5 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2013

Walked through and shopped here yesterday for gluten free apple pie crust and acidophilus and had several great conversations about product with the staff. Plenty ... PLENTY of health foods and products. Very bright. Nice layout. Clean. Quick checkout. Super friendly and knowledgable staff. Even 3 days before Xmas!

Pros: One of the few places in Tulsa you can trust for h, Knowledgable staff, Great selection
JesseHonn
JesseHonn

Still Healthier Than Most Restaurants

3 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2011

Regardless of one's personal opinion about Whole Foods in general (and I have a pretty high opinion of the company myself), they do serve up some decent, deli-style food that is healthier than most eating establishments out there. Sure, there are certainly some greasy, meat-infested dishes offered at the deli, but there are also raw, whole food options and a large salad bar. I would pick the Whole Foods deli over most (not all!) of the other restaurants in the Tulsa, OK, area. It's not the best, but it at least offers many healthy and tasty options when there's not time to go to some of the other veg-friendly places in town.

I also want to add that the employees have always been extremely helpful and very friendly. My Whole Foods experience stands in stark contrast to the largest grocery retailer. At the giant "Mart" store, I never, ever have a positive experience, nor do I ever receive useful help or advice from employees there. Whole Foods must be doing something right, because I think their employees are great.

Pros: Large Selection, Raw Foods, Vegan Options
Cons: Too Much Meat, Long Ingredients Lists, Small Seating Area
ecloketic
ecloketic

The Best Choice We Have

4 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

I agree that Whole Foods is basically the Wal-Mart of health food stores. But it's what we have in this area. Sure I would love to see smaller places around here, but until then Whole Foods is a good option. And trust me, I'm not rich (see also: full-time student and single mom), and I certainly don't drive a Hummer.

When I go to this Whole Foods the employees are always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to help me out. They always have the vegan options I'm looking for, and have a great selection in their store.

Yes, it is a bit pricey, but if you shop smart (I only buy here what I can't buy anywhere else) it's not a budget-breaker. I'm glad we at least have this option in our area.

Pros: Big vegan selection, Friendly employees
Cons: High prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: