Part of large natural foods market chain. Offers fresh fruits and vegetables including organic, deli, bakery, body care products, supplements, and much more. more-less

First Review by Boss

Solid Whole Foods, good food and groceries.

3 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2011

Went here while visiting family in Atlanta to stock up on vegan foods and for lunch. I don't know how this compares to the other Whole Foods in the area but it's not a bad whole foods. The fresh foods for our lunch were alright, a number of veggie and vegan options, though not that many vegan options, for sure not as vegan friendly as the Seattle whole foods that I go to, but I still mananged to do all right. I found all my vegan foods I was looking for, well almost all of them. The bulk sections, left a little to be desired but I still managed to find some things that will help out in the week ahead as I prepare meals. I would have liked to see more vegan dessert options but still they had some and I may have missed some others and besides I don't know how much call they have for them down here.

Pros: good vegan foods.
Cons: vegan sellection a little spotty.

Store has made great improvements

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2009

The only review of this store was written years ago and things have really changed. I think this is the best of all of the stores in Atlanta. It's open and airy and has a really friendly staff. The team in the supplement department are very friendly and knowledgable.They could use more pre-made vegan fare.

Pros: great selection, excellent food, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: