Serves meat, veg options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu featuring imitation meats. Try the rice noodle dishes and soups. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by aiucci
XAevinX
XAevinX

Great Variety

4 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

My wife and I visited recently and were excited to see that the first few pages of the menu are exclusively vegan. There was a good variety of appetizers, soups, and entrees. The prices were very reasonable and the serving sizes were generous. My wife described her meal as "yummy!"

Our server wasn't the most attentive, but when he was around he was very polite. We had no issues with the cleanliness and thought the ambience was nice. Cash and credit cards accepted.

Pros: Variety, Price, Serving Size
Cons: Service
marshkingsdaughter
marshkingsdaughter

A Favorite

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2013

I love Vietnam Noodle House. I know the service isn't the best, but I'd like to point out that I'm pretty sure that the servers are the owner's children. Maybe that's why they seem unmotivated. Now, I have never had a problem with bad service. Maybe it's because we go regularly, are super polite back to them, and tip well.
Now, the food is just awesome. It's a great place if you have veg people and non-veg people dining together as well. Everything tastes great and is always consistent and fresh. Their prices are very reasonable too! Give them a chance. The atmosphere, while it may not be a five star dining experience, is not at all bad.

Pros: Great Variety, Open Late, Friendly Staff
Cons: Parking (Sometimes)
VeganGrrl777
VeganGrrl777

Fried food NOT vegan

2 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2012

BE CAREFUL: We've been eating here for years and recently had fried appetisers (take out) that strongly tasted like fish. We couldn't even eat it and threw it out. I asked them if they fried them in the same oil as the meat and they said yes. I pointed out that it is then not vegan and they had no reply. Now, we only order the non-fried food. I urge people to inquire about this and help raise their awareness. It's a shame because the food is quite good and it's one of only a few vegan options in the area.

• Ken4057 Ken4057

Veganism is the belief in the non-exploitation of non-humans, period.

If an ostensibly vegan meal happens to contain a few iota of animal matter, that doesn't disqualify it as vegan. If you're not paying for it, you've made the ethical point, otherwise avoid the restaurant entirely.

The last thing veganism needs is anal, obsessive, purist attitudes like this.

MOEgir198
MOEgir198

Great food and Great people!

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2012

I went to the Vietnam Noodle House for the first time the other night, it was very late and I was happy they were open. the food was awesome, half the menu is vegan! the staff were so polite and friendly! The service could have been faster and the decor is super weak, but this is my new favorite place to eat!

Pros: Great Value, Friendly staff, Awesome menu
Cons: Decor, slightly Slow service
xcharliex
xcharliex

Ups and Downs

3 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2009

I'm spoiled I guess, living in CT and having China Pan. This place is no China Pan - but with no better options around, it's not bad. Seitan is pretty good (though very small for some reason) and they have a number of options. Go here if you're in town and searching for vegan stuff, but don't expect ambience or customer service. The "waiters" that "served" us were very unmotivated. We were never offered beverages besides the tea pot they gave us, and had to chase them down to get sweetener. The restaurant is not immaculate, but if the other option is getting steamed vegetables at some steak house, Vietnam Noodle House is the clear choice.

Pros: Seitan dishes., Variety., Pretty cheap.
Cons: Sleepy waiters., Not very clean.
kristin.mcshane
kristin.mcshane

Great Food, Horrible Service

3 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2009

My husband and I recently traveled to Nashua to visit friends. They recommended the Noodle House and so we all went. The dining room worker acted annoyed to seat us but quickly brought us tea. They did not offer us any other beverages nor did they have any listed on the menu. The vegetarian menu is extensive and offered many choices, you will find many things to choose from. However if you go with a group, they bring the dishes out one at a time with long gaps in between.

overall, great food worth the trip. But don't go expecting any kind of customer service.

Pros: Great Food, Great Selection, good value
Cons: Apathetic Staff, Poor service
jeanvabumy
jeanvabumy

a change from the norm

2 Posted on 11 / 05 / 2008

We went to Nashua to find the Vietnam Noodle House after reading reviews here. Parking was a bit of a challenge on a Monday night in downtown. We found a space and walked back up towards the restaurant. We were greeted by the sole dining room worker and seated at a two person table. There were several other diners and a few take out orders while we waited. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of vegetarian options. At times, like this I become overwhelmed by options being used to only finding one or two choices. We opted for the family dinner for 2 which came with a spring roll (yum), soup (very spicy), "beef" and broccoli (delish!), and lemongrass tofu dish (loved it). Service was poor and the tv blaring over the music was distracting but the food was excellent.

Pros: variety of options, good value
Cons: service was inattentive, atmospere was lacking
aiucci
aiucci

Our Favorite Restaurant

4 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2008

The Vietnam Noodle House is our favorite restaurant in New Hampshire. We usually visit at least twice a week and enjoy the great selection of delicious vegan food. The prices are extremely reasonable and the lunch special should not be missed (soup, spring roll, and entree for about $8). I would recommend the Mock Chicken with cashews, or Kung Pau mock chiken, vegetarian Pho, and the vegetable fried rice dishes. I have sampled almost the entire menu and have enjoyed every dish thoroughly. In the interest of fairness I will mention that the atmosphere can stand some improvement, particularly the overall cleanliness of the restaurant. This isn't a big issue for me since my young son usually creates quite a mess. The restaurant is staffed by the owners children and over time I have found them to be quite friendly and accomodating. If you are interested in sampling a wide array of reasonably priced vegan foods there is no finer place in Nashua, maybe even New Hampshire.

Pros: Vegan Options, Vast Selection, Inexpensive
Cons: Cleanliness, Decor

Dear Owner and Manager of Vietnam Noodle House: