A 100% vegan cafe with gluten free options. Serves a variety of dishes, including many desserts. Cuisines include Chinese, Indian, Italian, in addition to American. Often has themed nights next door at a fully vegetarian bakery (Steel City Cakes) with vegan options. Both sides are dog friendly. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Western, International, Take-out

VeganMrs
VeganMrs

Found A Gem !

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2015

Large selection and variety of incredible vegan meals. Have eaten here a few times now and each time tried something new. Amazing value for money and friendly, helpful staff. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)

Re "Needs To Improve" £4 is not expensive for a massive hotdog with fries !

Pros: Amazing choices of vegan meals, Exceptional value for money, Happy staff
Cons: I always eat too much
itsmeagain
itsmeagain

Needs to improve.

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2014

Went with my wife2 weeks,ago. Cafe half full. It took 45 minutes for them to serve a vegan hotdog, which at 4 quid isvery expensive, plus my pasty "with chips and peas" declared the menu. I got a tiny bowl of McD type fries, a further tiny bowl of mushy peas, and a burnt pasty of vegan cheese with vegan sausage inside it. They need to let customers know the food will be a while but no eye contact, to the point we wondered if we would get fed at all. Soya milk in my tea was vanilla flavoured!! Unbelievable.

Pros: vegan
Cons: price, staff do not talk to customers., fries not the chips advertised
  • MaisieVDeli MaisieVDeli

Hi there,
    I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your meal with us. We use the "French fry" style chips because the majority of our customers prefer this type of chip. When we get busy it can get tricky as we don't have a lot of space. As for the soya milk we only have "original" soya and never stock vanilla.
    Thank you for your feedback we take all our feedback into consideration.

jesse
jesse

Delicious unique desserts

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2014

Theo's place has some of the best vegan desserts I've had anywhere. Very large selection of not just cakes but pies, tarts, etc.

The workers and owner are friendly. They let dogs in which was nice for us. It says Steel City Cakes on the sign.

The food on the menu is pleasant and all vegan. Will go back next time I'm in Sheffield!

Pros: best desserts anywhere, yummy desserts!, good food

Dear Owner and Manager of V Deli: