Small, franchise vegan fast food outlet with locations in Italy. Counter service. Offers burgers, sandwiches, salads, and other vegan foods. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Italian, American, Fast food, Take-out
Via Giuseppe Barbaroux, 46 (Via Graibaldi)
Turin, Italy 10122
+39-333-9787286

Open Tue-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 6-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Vegancucc
food4ricky
food4ricky

Service with a smile, but food could use spices

3 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

A vegan fast food place is not something I come across very often. So on our vacation in Turin, we (my vegan boyfriend and I) had to try this. My boyfriend - who's vegan for 6 years or so - was super happy about this place so we went back for a second time. Me however (vegetarian); I thought the wrap I had was a little bit blend. It could have used some spices. Also, I'm not used to put mayonaise in a wrap, but guacamole. So that was for me a bit of a disappointment because I didn't like the mayo that much. Great service though!

Pros: great variety of choice, great service
Cons: a little bit blend
kennyp353
kennyp353

Decent enough fast food

3 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

Liked the fake schnitzel sandwich. Didn't like the hot dog - the ketchup and the bread were all wrong. €5 for anything, which isn't cheap but isn't expensive either. Nice selection of canned drinks.

NomadShane
NomadShane

More Of A Take Away Place

2 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

They offer a variety of veggie sandwhiches/paninis. Only one salad. And thats it. A few stools to sit on in a small empty place. There is better in Turin.

Cons: No Seating, Decor, Lack of choice Beside Sandwhiches
Vegancucc
Vegancucc

OK food, kind staff, central location

4 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2013

The location is great, the decor is lovely (cute animals in the wall, animal rights event posters, food pics), staff is very kind. I loved the crocettes very much. The salad was simple but nice. These come in the "combo". My main was Piadina alla marinara, which has a tuna style soy filling. Personally, I did not like the aftertaste of the vegan cheese that they use. But all in all it was nice. I went there with non-vegan friends and they liked their vegan kebabs. Sells beer and soft drinks, which was another plus for my friends.
Updated from previous review on Sunday September 15, 2013

Pros: Central location, Inexpensive all vegan food, Simple but lovely colors andpics on wall
Cons: Only few seating inside, even fewer out, Vegan cheese-not for my taste

Dear Owner and Manager of Universo Vegano: