Serves meat, veg options available. Typically each day you'll find one vegan choice each in muffin, sandwich, and a dessert. Good atmosphere, busy. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Bakery, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Sarah P
Sarah P

cute

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2014

I've been in Two Sisters many times but only ate once due to the lack of choices. There's always a soup and the hummus pita, and the day I ordered them I was pleasantly surprised that they were a satisfying combination, and very tasty. I took the vegan muffin of the day home for later, and it was dry and not so tasty. My non-veg friends love the coffee, baked goods, and sandwiches at Two Sisters. Staff were very knowledgeable about vegan options for the day, and patient. I've been told several times that the bagels are vegan, but I've forgotten to ask whether egg wash is used on top.

Pros: Great location and ambiance, Good quality, Always a vegan option
Cons: Pricey per Alaska, Only one vegan option, Had a less than exciting muffin once

Dear Owner and Manager of Two Sisters Bakery: