Serves meat, veg options available. Opened Nov 2012, this place offers rice bowls, soba noodle bowls, and salads packed with fresh vegetable, nuts, and/or seaweed. Has fresh vegetable and fruit juices as well. Modern, clean design with wi-fi access. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Uneekr4
Uneekr4

Great birthday meal

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2015

Update: We went for another birthday meal for my husband. Another great meal! Definitely check this place out if you're ever around the University of North Texas!

I wanted to get out of our routine of going to the same location for special day meals. I chose the Bowllery for my birthday and I'm so glad I did! First, the atmosphere is eclectic and so much fun. The chairs, benches, etc are all mismatched and there are different salt and pepper shakers on each table. There were 5 of us for dinner. 2 people ordered smoothies, 1 person ordered the orange mint lemonade, I had a choco nutte and my mother was boring and had water! They were all very tasty and not overly sweet. For the main dishes we had the Quinoa Falafel burger (it has a little bit of a kick to it); the Taj pizza (interesting crust!); The Omm bowl (my picky 17 year old loved it!); The Vair-Day bowl (too much oil) and the Souper bowl (my 15 year old devoured it!). Besides there being too much oil on the Vair-Day we all greatly enjoyed our meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The prices are comparable to the other "speciality" restaurants we've been to.
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 18, 2015

Pros: Ambiance, Food, Drink
Cons: Too much oil on the Vair-Day bowl
Laaurenee
Laaurenee

Wonderful!

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

I really love this place. Their lentil soup is amazing (tastes like chicken soup to me, which is good because I'm newly vegetarian and have some cravings). Cute environment, super sweet staff, and wonderful food. Great vegetarian options. They have fresh juice too!! I was excited about that. ❤

Pros: friendly staff, good vegetarian options, nice atmosphere
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of The Bowllery: