Serves meat, veg options available. Many entrees on menu have a tofu or veggie choice. You can call to get the dishes of the day. Boba tea can be ordered as a slush that is dairy free. If you choose to call in a pick-up order, they have a drive through window. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

ginger50
  • non-vegetarian

terrible customer service

1 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

Ordered dinner and sent it back after one bite. The manager refused to take it off my bill or get me something else. I had to pay for it!! Can't believe a manager could have such poor customer service. I would never go back!!

amarello
amarello

Very good

4 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2014

I went here with two omni friends for lunch. They have $4.99 lunch specials, one of which was vegan (Panang Curry). Delicious and filling lunch for very reasonable price. The curry came with egg roll and your choice of lo mein, fried (not vegan), or steamed rice. I had the Panang curry with lo mein and coconut slushy boba tea - all very good. Can't wait to go back and try something on the china side of the menu.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 25, 2014

Pros: cheap lunch, yummy, many vegan options
Cons: ice cream not vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai China Bistro: