I can't believe there are no reviews for Sweet Dreams in Glenview. It's our favorite place! We love to have lunch or dinner there. (It closes at 7pm some nights so don't go late.) It has an upscale cafe feel. Beautifully decorated with a fireplace, high end loveseats, cozy seating, plus tables and chairs. My husband loves to get their vegetable salad with tofu. I like their tofu sandwich. My absolute favorite are their soups. I go crazy for their vegetarian navy bean even in summer. I limit my egg consumption so when I do eat eggs it's at Sweet Dreams and I order their vegetable quiche with crust. It comes with an organic side green salad. I literally have dreams about their vegan vanilla cupcakes (hence the name Sweet Dreams suits them). They have case after case of vegan and gluten free deserts. All of the desserts are terrific. They recently changed their large overhead menu (which used to list all of the lunch and dinner entrees) to list all of their coffee, espresso, smoothie offerings and their food entrees are on small paper menus off to the side. A mistake in my opinion, since their organic food is so outstanding, and coffee is so abundant but it's their business. You will love this place if you make the effort to go. It's on Waukeegan Road in Glenview, just North of Glenview Rd (South of Lake Ave) on the East side of the street. Parking in back. Be sure to visit!Pros: Decor is well done, Organic, Tofu options
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Glenview Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Sweet Dreams Organic Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 86 times since Jan 2013.