St Pete Locally Grown

No storefront. Delivers chemical-free vegetable and fruit and other foods in St. Petersburg area. Order online. more-less

First Review by charchar
FlourChild2006
FlourChild2006

I highly recommend St. Pete Locally Grown!

5 Posted on 12 / 13 / 2012

I have been ordering from St Pete Locally Grown for a few months now and have been very pleased with the quality and service received. The market manager is fantastic and quickly responds to any questions I may have and also did not hesitate to assist when I had a delivery due but ended up being out of state. Through them I have been introduced to new greens and spices I never tried before. There is usually something new offered every week and I look forward to Mondays when the market opens and Fridays when I receive my order! If you want locally grown, fresh, healthy foods, this is the place to go!

Pros: Chemical Free, Local, Delivery
Cons: None!
charchar
charchar

• non-vegetarian

blog review

5 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2012

www.charlottesmiled.com

This is my review and I love the folks at St Pete Locally Grown!!

Pros: local, friendly, healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of St Pete Locally Grown: