Sprout Lifestyle Retail Store

Sprout Lifestyle is an educational retail space that supports people growing healthy habits through food-focused workshops and events. A range of raw nuts and dried fruits, super foods, healthy food ingredients, kitchen tools and appliances and a range of raw/vegan/gluten-free and sugar-free deserts, drinks and snacks produced at Sprout Cafe's kitchen are available. Address 上海市徐汇区永嘉庭,永嘉路570号, 4号楼, 1楼,2室, 邮编. more-less
570 Yongjia Road, Ground Floor, Bdg 4, Unit 412, XuHui District

NCC
NCC

So far so good!

4 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

I definitely see myself going to this place often because it has a fairly good selection of products I need like almonds, hemp seeds, even homemade kambucha! I tried the kambucha, and at 50rmb its not cheap, but it is very nice! It's like drinking fizzy apple cider vinegar. I bought the hemp seeds there because they were really reasonable, at just 20rmb. They only have 1 type of coconut oil, which is in a colored plastic jar, and I prefer to have it in glass, so I may have to keep searching.

The manager is also really sweet and super helpful. She explained that the title of this place has changed to Eco & More, they're phasing out the name slowly. She also explained that this used to be a part of (the former) Sproutworks cafe. They don't do actual dishes, just sell packaged products and a few baked goods like cookies.

Pros: Good selection of Packaged whole foods, Homemade Kambucha, Prices fairly reasonable on some foods
Cons: Prices are a bit steep on certain items

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprout Lifestyle Retail Store: