Comida a la vista, meal-served buffet. Mostly vegan with cheese in some dishes. Choice of two fresh juices. Also selling supplements, incense, teas. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, El Salvadorian
corner of Boulevard Universitario & Avenida C
San Salvador, El Salvador
2225-6637

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by H
mauricio5551973
mauricio5551973

Excellent Vegetarian and Vegan Food

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2012

Excellent Vegetarian and Vegan Food place. Recently wife and I turn Vegetarian and this place made it easy;delicious dishes. Atmosphere is cosy, breezy and sunny as well as nice a calm background music. I defenitely recommend it.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff
Cons: no dinner
H
H

Consistent and Tasty

Posted on 12 / 18 / 2011

I've eaten here several times. Walking distance from the main university. The mother and daughter who prepare and serve the food are really sweet, and the owner is friendly too. Each of them have quite the personality! They make their own veggi-meat our of soybeans and whole wheat. The food is pretty good, especially their signature veggi-meat stir-fry they have out every day. Their fruit drinks are also really good, and their pineapple smoothy is pretty awesome. I spend an average of $5 their, but sometimes when I'm really hungry more like $8. You pay for a single portion of whatever you choose from the steam trays and salad bowls. Upstairs they have a space of Yoga classes.

Pros: Tasty, Lots of options, Veggies
Cons: Only open for lunch

Dear Owner and Manager of Sol y Luna: