Small vegan store with the main focus being in-house-made artisan cheese, and a large variety of other cheeses. Other items include meat alternatives of every generation, dry foodstuffs, non-dairy products, hygiene products, cosmetics, books and more. more-less

First Review by hl_morrissey
Riotdontdiet
Riotdontdiet

Artisanal vegan cheese

5 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

The home made cheeses are amazing, if you're in Leuven you should really try them. Also they sell Wilmersburger cheese here.

Pros: friendly staff, home made vegan cheese
hl_morrissey
hl_morrissey

Amazing

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I just found this store for the first time. The owner is extremely helpful and lets customer's taste the cheeses he makes. There are many products I have not been able to find anywhere in my seven years of veganism (including marshmallows). I highly recommend this place.

Pros: central, good and different range

Dear Owner and Manager of SHAVT: