comfortable with so-so food
Posted on 09 / 25 / 2015
- Menu is huge. Paged labeled "most dishes can be made vegan!" Descriptions of food in German and English. Had a separate small menu showing photos of all the dishes!
- Service spoke a little English, so we didn't have much trouble ordering.
- Seating area was comfortable and the dining room was large enough to feel comfortable and like we could have hung around for hours.
- Looks like they take reservations: we saw a group of 10 or so people come in and sit at tables with "reserved" signs.
- Food was so-so. Presentation was nice, but we both thought our dishes could have been spicier and more authentic-tasting. But not bad. So-so.
- They take credit cards and have stickers of a few credit card logos on the window by the door. They took our chip&pin credit card right at the table with a little hand-held card processor.
- They obviously know what "vegan" means, since their menu is labeled vegan and they tout themselves as a vegan-friendly restaurant. Come to think of it, I don't think I saw any meat on the menu. So definitely vegetarian and also vegan friendly.
menu with photos of food!, almost everything can be made vegan, comfortable eating environment
menu way too large; difficult to choose, overpriced, underflavored food