Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food walk-up or drive-through restaurant offering salads and wraps. Has Gardein vegan chick'n. Ask which house-made dressings are vegan suitable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Salad bar, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
743 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, Arizona 85234
480-304-5662

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SkinnyBytes
SkinnyBytes
SkinnyBytes

Drive-thru healthy food. Love It! Salads/Wraps.

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

We're finally starting to see the emergence of 'healthy' fast food, a market that was tradionally monopolized by the McCrap food factories.

I've been to Salad and GO several times now, and love this place! The 'autumn harvest' wrap was amazing, and the 'santa fe' had enough kick that I've ordered it several times now. The Gardein chik'n is tasty too, and a nice addition to the sante fe. They also do NOT server the cancer inducing regimen of mainstream soda's, and instead have their own offering of healthy beverages such as real sugar cane colas, organic shakes, organic coffee and teas, and wellness drinks.

Now I've got Jason's Deli if I want a healthy sit down joint in Gilbert, and I've got Salad and GO when I want something quick and tasty on the run!

Pros: Drive-thru, All Organic, Predominantly vegetarian and vegan
Cons: Only one. Need one on every corner!

Dear Owner and Manager of Salad and Go: