Serves meat, veg options available. Serves meat, veg options available. A lowbrow (on purpose) burrito and quesadilla joint with several locations. Offers the choice of potato filling instead of meat. Vegans to specify--ask to omit cheese, sour cream, etc. Note: the Texas Hold'em BBQ sauce in the BBQ burrito contains honey. American style burritos, comes in 2 sizes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by JDip2014
wtpost
wtpost

Maybe the food is good, but the staff sucks

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2014

Went here some time ago and tried to verify with the staff that the pinto beans were vegetarian. Response was "Yeah, they're beans", at which point I tried to explain why I was asking. One more sarcastic response later and we were out of there. Tried to express this experience to the owner who said that you can either hire good chefs or good people, but that it's impossible for a good chef to also be good at treating people kindly.

The food here might be good, but we'll never find out.

JDip2014
JDip2014

Best burrito in the world!

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

I am visiting family in the York area and stopped in Roburrito's for a potato burrito sans cheese and sour cream. It was delicious! So delicious that I went back the next day for another one and I plan to get a few to take home on the plane with me. They are seriously that good. The potatoes are seasoned perfectly, the guacamole is excellent, the rice is cooked just right, and the hot sauces are delicious with varying levels of spiciness. I wish Roburrito's was in my home state because these funky, locally-owned burrito joints blow Chipotle out of the water!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff, Cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Roburritos: